Local Texts, Posters, and Actions
- Indiana SHU flier released for the call-in action against the lock-down on the Secure Housing Unit at Wabash Valley prison.
- A pamphlet with analysis of the current situation in the Wabash SHU and Indiana State Prison system, with analysis and collaborative writing from the inside and outside.
- But Won’t They Steal our Jobs? A poster about SB 590, which has passed into law.
- Race War or Social War? Another look at SB 590.
- What We Lack is Life – A poster about tuition hikes, budget cuts, occupations, etc.
- Non-Violent Violence – 5 posters crafted specifically in dialogue with the Occupations.
- Problem / Solution – another two-sided flier with some views about the occupation.
- A Modest Proposal – proposal for autonomous student struggle at IU.
- May Day 2012 – A full color, 11×17 poster-cum-proposal for the holiday.
General Theory, History and Practice